No links to vendors, their social media, or any vendor marketing (Reddit TOS forbids links). Offenders will be banned. You may write vendor names, just no links.
Keep posts relative to CBD and medical marijuana. Humor is fine as long as it is on-topic.
Flair your post after you post it. Here's how.
Read the FAQ below for common answers.
No advertising for websites selling CBD products (including branded images).
No discussion of Sourcing CBD or exchanges of plant materials, nor vendor contact information
No soliciting. If your post has 2 out of 3 of the following, it will be removed:
- Website directly linked
- Coupon code or price discussed
- Direct advertisement or spam.
Any type of coupons, giveaways, or other methods of acquiring customers is considered soliciting/marketing.
Issues with other members? Contact the mods with evidence, don't sling mud publicly. Also no threats, harassment, or rudeness.
You need a comment karma of 5 in order to post.
What is CBD
Cannabidiol—CBD—is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits, but does not make people feel “stoned” and can actually counteract the psychoactivity of THC.
The fact that CBD-rich cannabis is non-psychoactive or less psychoactive than THC-dominant strains makes it an appealing option for patients looking for relief from inflammation, pain, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, spasms, and other conditions without disconcerting feelings of lethargy or dysphoria.
Scientific and clinical research—much of it sponsored by the US government—underscores CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, MS, chronic pain, schizophrenia, PTSD, depression, antibiotic-resistant infections, epilepsy, and other neurological disorders. CBD has demonstrable neuroprotective and neurogenic effects, and its anti-cancer properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and elsewhere. Further evidence suggests that CBD is safe even at high doses.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does CBD work with (X) Medication?
- CBD has been shown in large quantities to interact with your CYP450, essentially "deactivating" it. This obviously being not good as it can cause adverse reactions with medications, especially anxiolytics. (Heighten/weaken strength, or activation of side effects like nausea, etc). For this reason we recommend that you speak with a healthcare professional before using CBD, particularly if you are already using any existing medication(s) as we are not able to provide any medical advice.
Does CBD Oil make you nauseous?
- People sometimes feel this way due to the carrier oil used, make sure you eat before taking it- You may be sensitive to the coconut oil or carrier oil.
What's Full-spectrum vs Isolate?
- Full spectrum means the product contains THC and other cannabinoids, not just CBD. Isolate means it's solely CBD, or the listed cannabinoid. (CBN, CBG, etc)
Will CBD make me positive on drug tests?
- See above. If Full-Spectrum it's fully possible to test positive. If it's isolate, it shouldn't.
CBD with Keppra? Depakote? Diazepam? Clobazam? (Insert anticonvulsant here)
- Advise caution when mixing any anticonvulsant with CBD as it can pose risks as mentioned earlier with CYP450- Talk to your Neurologist/Epileptologist before committing. (Or ask Dr. Krishna!)
How does Omega-3 work with CBD?
- Essentially it's said that Omega-3 deficiencies do have a correlation with low CB1 response, especially being that omega-3 deficiencies are a fairly common occurrence with the American diet. Low Omega-3 can lead to seasonal affect disorder- "Using mice, the study found that a deficiency in Omega-3 caused presynaptic CB1 receptors to uncouple from their effector G proteins, essentially disabling them. This dietary-induced impairment of CB1 function adversely affected emotional behavior.", So essentially when Omega 3 is inplace its holding the CB receptors, preventing de-coupling. So with Omega-3 usage with CBD you are ensuring the CB receptors are not degraded, or decoupled, thus ensuring maximum potential benefit. There's a good study about this and MDD here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC533861/
How do I know if CBD is working?
- Typically CBD is shown as 'working' per symptomatic relief. It will not cure your ailments, merely treat symptoms- nausea, pain, anxiety, depression, etc. Compare yourself prior to taking it, and after. You should have relief from what you're looking to address- if not, try a higher dosage.
Am I doing this right? I don't feel the effect I thought I was going to feel?
- Due to CB1/CB2 cluster sizes, everyone experiences CBD slightly differently. If you're expecting something like a THC high, or even alcohol inebriation- you're not thinking about it right. Ideally, you will feel almost perfectly normal, just without the given symptom you're looking to address. E.g. Pain > No Pain.
"What's a good starting dose? I see studies using 300+ mg doses. I can't afford that every day!"
- A starting dose would be 10-20mg daily. It is thought that CBD somewhat builds up in your body over the first week or so you are taking it, so the first few days you may not notice much of an effect. Once established, 30mg is considered a full daily dose for average people. Some with extreme pain or other ailments may up the dose to 50mg or more. If you need much more than 50-70mg daily then CBD may not be the best cost effective option for you. It seems that studies like the one you mention use large doses because, in all honesty, the effects of CBD with a daily dose are difficult to establish and empirically record. They use such large doses so that it exaggerates the effects for the study to actually see them. A commonly expressed view of the effects of CBD is simply that it makes you feel normal, it only really takes away symptoms and pain, instead of causing you to feel something. That is inherently difficult to observe in a scientific method, because it is subjective for each person. Hence why they use such a large dose.
What are some high CBD strains?
Can I vape this tincture?
- Probably not advised. Very few tinctures can actually be vaped.
What are some hemp based CBD companies I should avoid?
While we haven't tested any of these products ourselves to verify, user reports indicate that the following statements may be true so we recommend being careful for personal safety. Caveat emptor:
"CHRONIC CBD" products have been reported to be synthetic (i.e. K2/Spice).
Will CBD make me pop positive on a drug test?
What is the typical CBD dosage used?
What is the effect of combining THC with CBD?
Where can I find dispensaries that offer high CBD strains in my area?
Please do not assume that anyone here is a medical professional. Anything you see here in support of CBD is purely anecdotal, as CBD has yet to be regulated by the FDA.
Contamination from metals and pesticides are common. There are currently no companies fully endorsed by the FDA. If you are considering purchasing a CBD product have it tested for yourself if possible.
Search by category…
If there is a resource you think is helpful, post it below and if it has factual quality information, we will add it to the list.
Jushi Buys Nature’s Remedy in $110 Million Deal
Jushi Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS: JUSHF) is buying a vertically integrated single state operator in Massachusetts called Nature’s Remedy of Massachusetts, Inc. in a deal valued at $110 million. The acquisition is expected to close in the second half of 2021. Nature’s Remedy currently operates two retail dispensaries, in Millbury, MA and Tyngsborough, MA, and a 50,000 sq. […]
Jushi Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS: JUSHF) is buying a vertically integrated single state operator in Massachusetts called Nature’s Remedy of Massachusetts, Inc. in a deal valued at $110 million. The acquisition is expected to close in the second half of 2021. Nature’s Remedy currently operates two retail dispensaries, in Millbury, MA and Tyngsborough, MA, and a 50,000 sq. ft. cultivation and production facility in Lakeville, MA with approximately 19,500 sq. ft. of high-quality indoor flower canopy and state-of-the-art extraction and manufacturing capabilities.
“We are excited to announce that we have signed a definitive agreement to acquire Nature’s Remedy, a vertically integrated business operating high-quality, well-managed assets in Massachusetts,” said Jim Cacioppo, Chief Executive Officer, Chairman, and Founder of Jushi. “Our entrance into Massachusetts will mark the seventh state where we operate cannabis assets and the third state where we are vertically integrated. This acquisition will enable us to rapidly build scale in an important, maturing adult-use market with a defensible retail position and a solid cultivation footprint with significant opportunities to expand.”
Terms of the Deal
Jushi has agreed to acquire Nature’s Remedy for an upfront payment of $100 million which will be $40 million in cash, $55 million in subordinate voting shares of Jushi, and $5 million unsecured promissory note. Jushi has also agreed to issue up to an additional $10 million in shares upon the occurrence or non-occurrence of certain conditions after the closing date, bringing the total potential consideration for the acquisition paid by the company to $110 million.
Who Is Nature’s Remedy?
The Millbury dispensary is located in the town of Millbury, MA just south of Worcester, MA. The Millbury dispensary caters primarily to the local population and surrounding underserved areas. The Millbury dispensary provides ample parking for its patrons and is strategically situated along the Worcester-Providence Turnpike, which sees approximately 10,600 cars per day. The Millbury dispensary is located in close proximity to the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley, the largest open-air shopping center in Central Massachusetts, and the Mass Turnpike.
Tyngsborough is located in northern Middlesex county just south of Nashua, New Hampshire. The Tyngsborough dispensary is strategically located in close proximity to the Pheasant Lane Mall, one of the largest malls in New Hampshire, as well as in close proximity to an exit on Route 3 / Northwest Expressway, which sees 60,000 to 80,000 cars per day. There is ample customer parking with potential for expansion.
The 50,000 sq. ft. Lakeville Facility is located within a 185,000 sq. ft. industrial complex. Currently, the Lakeville Facility’s flower canopy encompasses approximately 19,500 sq. ft., which Nature’s Remedy expects to expand to approximately 31,000 sq. ft. during the second half of 2021. The Lakeville Facility utilizes CO2 extraction and has a full kitchen for edible production. Current flower production at the Lakeville Facility is approximately 6,800 lbs. / year, which, as part of the expected expansion, Nature’s Remedy could increase to approximately 11,000 lbs. / year based on 31,000 sq. ft. of canopy.
Coinsmart. Beste Bitcoin-Börse in Europa
420 Deals – Best Delta 8 Products To Shop For Now!
As 420 has finally arrived, we have created a short-list of our top 420 deals with the best Delta 8 THC products to shop for now! These deals offer us a rare opportunity to stock-up on some of the top Delta 8 products available today, for a fraction of their regular price. For every deal […]
The post 420 Deals – Best Delta 8 Products To Shop For Now! appeared first on CBD Testers.
As 420 has finally arrived, we have created a short-list of our top 420 deals with the best Delta 8 THC products to shop for now! These deals offer us a rare opportunity to stock-up on some of the top Delta 8 products available today, for a fraction of their regular price. For every deal in this list we have included a special coupon code. Don’t forget to use it as it will provide an additional discount!
These 420 deals are updating daily, so keep returning here, as weare going to have a very exciting week. As always, the best Delta 8 THC deals are reserved for the subscribers of the Delta 8 Weekly newsletter, so make sure to SUBSCRIBE, or use the sign-in form below.
One last thing, as a result of the NEW VAPING BILL, Delta-8 THC vape cartridges will only be available until April 26th, so this is you LAST CHANCE to stock-up…
Best 420 Deals – Top Delta 8 THC Products To Shop This Week
BEST DELTA 8 THC VAPE CARTS:
IMPORTANT : As a result of the NEW VAPING BILL, Delta-8 THC vape cartridges will be available online only until April 26th. Once 420 deals are finally over, the curtain falls on online sales of Delta 8 vape carts…
Delta 8 Vape Cartridges – Premium Bundle
If you want to experience the full range of Delta 8 THC, you should choose the Delta 8 premium bundle! For one week only, you can get it with an additional 25% discount + 2 extra vape carts, as a special bonus.
The bundle includes 2 each of the following flavors: Hybrid (Blue Dream, Gelato), Indica (Grand Daddy Purp, Mango Kush) and Sativa (Lemon Haze, Strawberry Lemonade) + 2 extra vapes, as a special bonus.
INSTRUCTIONS: Choose the 12-pack and use coupon code 420 for the additional 25% discount. With the extra 2 bonus cartridges, you will only pay $13/cart, an amazing price for such a quality product.
TIP: First come, first served, so don’t wait as April 26th is just around the corner.
(With ‘420’ coupon code)
Delta-8 THC Vape Cartridges – Only $10/Cart!
420 Clearance: For a limited time and only until April 26th, Delta-8 THC vape cartridges will be sold for ONLY $10/cart, when buying of a 20-cart bundle.
The Delta-8 THC used for this product is derived from hemp, federally legal, and comes in a glass cartridge with a ceramic core and mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste.
INSTRUCTIONS: Add 20 vape carts to the shopping cart and get it for as low as $10/cart! No coupon code is needed.
TIP: Try the popular flavors: SkyWalker OG, Grand Daddy Purp, Wedding Cake, White Widow & Zkittlez.
Free Samples Of Delta 8 THC Gummies
10 Easy Ways to Be Healthy
How often do we catch ourselves saying things like “oh I should eat healthier”, “I should live healthier”, “I should take better care of myself”. But …
We hope that you’ve found something helpful on this list of 10 easy ways to stay healthy. Being healthy is actually a lot easier than you think, you just need to be ready to put your mind to a few subtle changes in your day. Remember to drink enough water, get enough fresh air, plan your grocery trips and maybe think about how natural supplements could help you. Here’s to a long, happy and easy future you!
At Virtual Forum, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers Calls on Lawmakers to Legalize Cannabis
Harvard Study Finds Cannabis Effective for Chronic Pain
First time with WNC or any Indoor CBD in general.
Any sales for goin on ?
The future of the cannabis industry and sports
Mexico’s Magic Mushroom Tourism Industry
Best CBD for Arthritis
Co-Owner! Chester, VT!
Can CBD help relieve PMS symptoms?
Thoughts on CBD Asylum?
Make money growing medical marijuana legally??
The symptoms of stress
These are some cordless tools
Uncategorized1 week ago
Halo Collective Announces New Appointment to Board of Directors and Completes Securities Issuance to Independent Consultants, Related Parties, and Suppliers
Heartland5 days ago
Real Brands Inc. CEO Discusses Corporate Goals and Resolve in Audio Interview with …
Metal1 week ago
Registration open for IHEA annual meeting
Heartland1 week ago
CBD Shopping Guide 2021
Heartland1 week ago
Heartland1 week ago
Heartland4 days ago
At Virtual Forum, Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers Calls on Lawmakers to Legalize Cannabis
Heartland1 week ago
Day two on CBD.