The Benefits of buying CBD Oil On Line CBD benefits:
Cannabis is the only plant genus that contains the unique class of molecular compounds called cannabinoids. Many cannabinoids have been identified, but two preponderate: THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient of Cannabis, and CBD, which is an anti-psychoactive ingredient. One type of Cannabis is high in the psychoactive cannabinoid, THC, and low in the antipsychoactive cannabinoid, this one its called Marijuana.
Marijuana is specially bred cannabis plant for high levels of THC. However the medicinal benefits of medical marijuana shows potential due the other component, called Cannabidiol. Which indusial hemp is full of
Industrial Hemp was used for many centuries all around the world. USA was built on Industrial Hemp. Declaration of independence was written on hemp paper. Any canvas around the world was made from hemp. Every rope on any ship before 18th century was made from hemp. This oil has been extracted for many centuries.
Legal: Western countries industrial hemp is separates from marijuana on the basis of content. Regulations in the E.U. and Canada (31 countries currently grow industrial hemp) limit THC levels in hemp flowers to 0.2 percent and 0.3 percent, Comparatively, THC levels in marijuana flowers are generally between 3 percent and 20 percent. Our Hemp health products are low in THC, legal in all 50 states and full of CBD.
Reasons to take Hemp oil full of CBD: 1. CBD has a wide range of medical benefits: Anti-inflammatory (helps with variety infections including inflammatory bowel diseases and Crohn’s disease), Anti-Pain (relieves pain and aches), Anti-Anxiety and Stress, Anti-psychotic (helps depressions, PTSD, insomnia and mood disorders), Anti- bacterial, helps with Acne and skin disorders as eczema and psoriasis.
2. CBD oil is Anti-Cancer – Currently over thousand clinical shows positive effects of cbd oil towards cancer cells. Cbd oil Inhibits cell growth in tumors/cancel cells (promotes bone growth and protects nervous system degeneration (helps with Alzheimer, Brain Degenerative disorders. 3. CBD oil has anti-epileptic effects and stops seizures. Over several thousand clinical studies shows enormous positive results of cbd oil in Epilepsy patients. Recent CNN documentary of Sanjay Gupta showed to world how miraculously it helped 5 year old girl with seizures. Patient name Charlotte Web went from 200 seizures per day to 5 a week. Imagine you being parent and seeing this improvement in your child’s life. 4. 15 European countries (more to follow including USA) is using CBD oil as approved No. 1 medication for Multiple sclerosis. MS is a health disorder that causes nervous system breakdown leading to poor communication between your brain, spinal cord, and the rest of your body. Symptoms include severe vision loss, bladder dysfunction, speech problems and seizures. 5. US Department of Health has owned a patent on CBD (Cannabidiol) since 2003 and last year 2014 they filed for patent of CBD curing brain tumors. You can find more details on internet, patents are public record. If government likes it enough to patent it, its must be worth to take!
6. It’s legal and available in all 50 states. It’s completely safe, with no side effects, non GMO and Vegan. It’s natural as it gets, directly extracted from the plant. The most important. Today you can find cbd oil easily in all 50 states and available in many different forms. From pills, spray, drops many with different flavoring (Peppermint or Vanilla spray) or creams, salves, pure extract oil and even as pet treats. Give yourself a gift of health!
Hemp Health Inc products are available in all 50 states, are safe, non GMO, Vegan offered in forms of pills, drops, vape oil, and creams.
Our CBD salve: is great news for anybody suffering from skin conditions. Not only is CBD salve proven to assist with skin conditions as diverse as psoriasis, dermatitis and skin cancer, but anecdotally people have reported CBD reducing the amount of dry skin, getting rid of warts, getting rid of rashes, even getting rid of fungal infections. See picture of our CBD salve.
Hemp oil may be derived from the cannabis plant (industrial Hemp) A nutty taste, hemp oil can be used to improve the taste of meals. A natural moisturizer, it can help moisten, soften and rejuvenate your skin, nails and hair. Hemp oil is high in essential fatty acids, omega-3 and omega-6. It is good for digestive problems, lowering cholesterol, easing varicose veins, regulating hormonal balance and others. There is lot of speculation about the use of Hemp oil for cancer, and even AIDS. This has escalated the popularity and worldwide know how about this wonderful oil.
These are some of the properties that it exerts. Antibacterial
Anti – inflammatory
Cardio protective Hair and Skin Health Benefits
Hemp seed oil has great application for personal use. These are some of the most prominent health benefits of using hemp oil.
1. Hemp Oil for Eczema This study  found out that people taking hempseed oil internally benefitted in their symptoms of atopic dermatitis (eczema). Hempseed oil is very rich in PUFAs (polyunsaturated fatty acids) which have been noted to be extremely healthy and strongly anti-inflammatory. Within about 20 weeks, the plasma lipid profiles of patients changed considerably. Their blood now contained more of healthy fats, which was doing their skin good. Omega – 3 and omega – 6 fatty acids in hempseed oil were responsible for such an effect. Dosage: should take about 1 – 2 tablespoon of hemp oil daily. This provides significant amount of healthy Essential Fatty Acids.
2. Multiple Sclerosis Multiple Sclerosis is a dangerous and rare condition in which nervous system degenerates. The exact cause and mechanism of this condition is still not fully known. It mostly affects young adults. A recent study  finds that supplementation of diet with hempseed oil and evening primrose oil improves the health of MS patients. These people were kept on a special diet containing “heating” foods, like black pepper etc. This may have something to do with the bioavailability of nutrients from these oils.
3. Inflammation People who suffer from chronic inflammatory diseases would really try hempseed oil. It’s so rich in omega -3 and omega – 6 fatty acids, which are strongly anti-inflammatory. These essential fatty acids are required by the body to lower systemic inflammation. With regular use, one can clearly see an improvement in inflammation and even pain in conditions like arthritis. Taking 1 tablespoon of hempseed oil daily is good enough to start seeing its effects.
4. For Acne Using hempseed oil in diet has a beneficial effect on acne. Its omega – 3 fatty acid content aids the body in reducing inflammation of the skin. This reduces the redness of pimples and may also prevent future breakouts. It has a comedogenic rating of zero, meaning that it has zero chance of breaking you out or clogging your pores. It’s totally A-Okay to use on acne prone skin and will actually help your skin balance its sebum (oil) production. Hemp Seed Oil will also Relieve/Improve- • Redness • Itchiness • Dry patches • Blotchy skin • Skin tone • Inflammation
5. Hemp Oil for Skin This oil contains a lot of omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids that give the skin its much-needed nutrients and offer biochemical and therapeutic effects for the body. The mineral oil in petroleum-based cosmetics cannot achieve the same result, the essential fatty acids help correct oxygenation and skin hydration. Several studies indicate that the linoleic acid present in hemp oil can slow down the aging process of skin and fight psoriasis, a skin disease associated with dietary deficiency of fatty acids. It improves the composition of epidural lipids (fats in the outermost kin layer) and improve the overall functioning of skin. Improve water resistance – hemp oil protects the skin form reverse osmosis effects of water which causes skin to lose its nutrients. This explains why your skin looks dull after a shower, especially in places where the TDS in water is high. If the oil feels too dry, mix it with olive oil for a better “oily” feel. This is helpful when doing a massage. In that case, you don’t want the oil to get absorbed so quickly.
6. Hemp oil for Hair Hempseed oil can also be used in hair and scalp treatments. It can be used to reduce the oiliness of oil based shampoo. Using hemp oil on scalp doesn’t lead to hair fall. On the other hand, it improves scalp health by providing EFA (essential fatty acids) directly to the skin. Omega – 3 in hemp seed oil improves the texture of hair, making them look shinier and stronger. These fats are good for the health of hair follicle. Hemp oil also provides the scalp with many vital amino acids.
7. Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) The symptoms that seem to be helped the most are breast tenderness and feelings of depression, as well as irritability and swelling and bloating from fluid retention.
8. Osteoporosis Some studies suggest that people who don’t get enough of some essential fatty acids (particularly EPA and GLA) are more likely to have bone loss than those with normal levels of these fatty acids. In a study of women over 65 with osteoporosis, those who took EPA and GLA supplements had less bone loss over 3 years than those who took placebo. Many of these women also experienced an increase in bone density.
9. Allergies GLA from evening primrose oil or other sources has a longstanding history of folk use for allergies. And women and children who are prone to allergies appear to have lower levels of GLA in breast milk and blood. However, there is no good scientific evidence that taking GLA helps reduce allergy symptoms. Well conducted research studies are needed.
10. Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) Clinical studies suggest that children with ADHD have lower levels of essential fatty acids (EFAs), both omega-6s and omega-3s. EFAs are important to normal brain and behavioral function. Some studies suggest that taking fish oil (containing omega-3 fatty acids) may help reduce ADHD symptoms, though the studies have not been well designed. Studies that used evening primrose oil have found it was no better than placebo at reducing symptoms.
Hemp oil helps with hormonal balance: Hemp oil is the only edible seed that contains gamma-linolenic acid. G.L.A is the precursor for the production of the protective and calming prostaglandin PGE1 which helps regulate hormonal balance and support menopausal health.
High cholesterol levels:
The essential fatty acids from hemp seeds and oil can help lower cholesterol levels by accelerating metabolic processes. With a faster metabolism, fats burn faster and less are deposited on top of muscle mass or in artery walls. Want to reduce your cholesterol levels naturally? Here’s how you can do it.
For diabetics, the blood sugar index of hemp oil is considered low because it has low carbohydrate content. It is also full of nutrients that help moderate blood sugar levels. You can also control your diabetes with these 8 tips.
Research has discovered that psoriasis is caused by a deficiency of omega 6 fatty acids in the body. Therefore, hemp oil is recommended as a complementary treatment. The fatty acids present in hemp oil help improve skin oxygenation and hydration.
Weakened immune system:
Research shows that the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids improve the immune system and regulate intestinal flora, thus building a natural barrier against microbes and increasing the resilience of the body.
Demyelination of nervous system: The essential fatty acids are necessary for a healthy cell membrane structure, especially the nerve cells of the myelin shield (which groups the nerve cells). Hemp oil is recommended for those who have already suffered from the process of demyelination where nerve membranes lose their myelin sheath.
Like other compounds high in omega-3s, hemp oil can thin your blood, reducing blood clots and varicose veins.
Hemp oil is safe to be applied topically, as well as when taken internally. The recommended dosage of hempseed oil is about 2 tablespoons daily. One should however avoid taking more than this amount daily.
Hemp oil may have some anticoagulant effect. So, people who are about to undergo surgery should stop taking hemp oil two weeks prior to surgery. Hemp oil should also not be used for frying purposes (just like olive oil) Like any oil, hemp oil is fairly high in calories, about 100 calories per tbsp. That’s less than olive oil, which has about 120 calories per tbsp. and it is high in GLA, which some proponents claim may help you lose weight.
Nutritional Data For Hemp Oil Hemp oil is a powerhouse of nutrition when it comes to healthy fats. And it is better than flaxseed oil, which in itself is a reputed source of omega – 3. Hempseed oil is more than 40 % oils , and 80 % of these are essential fatty acids ( EFA ). These are healthy fats which are required by the body but are not synthesized inside. So, these need to be obtained from food. Among the EFAs, 55 % of it is Omega – 6 ( Linoleic Acid LA), 22 % is Omega – 3 ( Alpha Linolenic Acid ALA ). 1 – 4 % Gamma Linolenic Acid GLAwhich is also Omega – 6, 0 – 4 % Stearidonic Acid which is Omega – 3
Hemp seeds are a source of nutritious high-protein oil. Hemp protein called edestin matches the protein content in human blood, has approximately 60% Omega-6 and 20% Omega-3. This makes up the perfect ratio of 3 to 1 that is recommended by nutrition experts for human intake. Hemp nut contains all EFA including SDA (stearidonic acid) and super Omega-6 or GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) that are rare in other key oils. PMS, arthritis, diabetes, and neurodermatitis can be treated using these EFAs. This protein is considerate Best veggie protein in the world. The human body needs 22 amino acids to maintain optimal health. Hemp protein powder contains more amino acids than meat, eggs, or milk.The hemp seed is 47% oil, and 74% of that oil is actually essential fatty acids.
In addition to its protein , amino acids, and fatty acids, hemp protein also contains vital vitamins and minerals for the human body including manganese, iron, magnesium and many others, they are very important for immune system. Health Benefits of Omega – 3 Omega – 3s are required for proper organ functioning. They are also required for the brain. Omega – 3s help to lower systemic inflammation, prevent excessive cognitive decline and they are great for heart health.  They are essential for normal metabolism. Health Benefits of Omega – 6 LA performs a host of functions in the body. It is essential for alerting the immune system in response to a stressor or pathogen. This leads to inflammation, but this necessary. Omega – 6 is also required for energy production, safeguarding from allergies. It also keeps the heart tissue functioning properly. Omega – 6 also helps the body recover from fatigue. However, a high concentration of omega – 6 in comparison to omega – 3 can lead to pro-inflammatory behavior. This is believed to set the seeds for inflammatory diseases. What is the healthy omega – 3 to omega – 6 in diet ? Our body doesn’t like too much of omega – 6 , especially when Omega – 3 is low. The ideal ratio of omega – 6 to omega -3 is 3 : 1. This is exactly the ratio of these essential fatty acids in hemp oil. This makes hemp oil the best balanced oil in terms of EFAs. The ratio of EFAs is really very important to health.  The average American diet can have omega – 6 as many as 30 times more than omega – 3. This is very low amount of omega – 3 to counter the negative effects of omega – 6. Chemical composition of the fatty acids in weight % of the total fat content References 1. Efficacy of dietary hempseed oil in patients with atopic dermatitis. Callaway J, Schwab U, Harvima I, Halonen P, Mykkänen O, Hyvönen P, Järvinen T. NCBI http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16019622 2. Association of Expanded Disability Status Scale and Cytokines after Intervention with Co-supplemented Hemp Seed, Evening Primrose Oils and Hot-natured Diet in Multiple Sclerosis Patients. Soheila Rezapour-Firouzi, Seyed Rafie Arefhosseini, Mehdi Farhoudi, Mehrangiz Ebrahimi-Mamaghani, Mohammad-Reza Rashidi, Mohammad-Ali Torbati, and Behzad Baradaran. NCBI. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3648912/ 3. The cardiac and haemostatic effects of dietary hempseed. Delfin Rodriguez-Leyva and Grant N Pierce. Nutrition and Metabolism http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2868018/ 4. The importance of the ratio of omega-6/omega-3 essential fatty acids.Simopoulos AP. NCBI. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12442909 5. The Composition of Hemp Seed Oiland Its Potential as an Important Source.of Nutrition. Cary Leizer David Ribnicky Alexander Poulev Slavik Dushenkov Ilya Raskin http://www.scribd.com/doc/80355110/The-Composition-of-Hemp-Seed-Oil-and-Its-Potential-as-an-Important-Source-of-Nutrition-1#scribd www.painfreehempoil.com Buy CBD On Line, Buying CBD on line, Cbd Oil For Sale Source: https://painfreehempoil.blogspot.com/2016/03/benefits-of-buying-cbd-oil-on-line.html
Dosage for CBG/CBD tincture from LN?
I just ordered the 1:1 CBG/CBD tincture from L. Naturals since I’ve heard CBG does wonders to anxiety, but since I am taking CBD now I didn’t want to go “cold turkey” off CBD and switch to CBG isolate (without knowing how well CBG works, plus full-spectrum/entourage effect).
Right now I am taking 25mg three times a day (1.25ml or 0.50ml three times of the high-potency tincture). What should I start with? I know really I should start low and increase, but like I said I don’t want to quit taking CBD while doing this process even though I know I should be good for a couple of days not taking my daily doses. Also, I’m on a lot of prescriptions right now that aren’t being affected, or noticeably affected, by CBD. Will CBG differ, especially with benzos/SSRI’s?
Indus Holdings, Inc. Welcomes Bruce Gates to Board of Directors; Announces Results of Annual Shareholder Meeting
California cannabis industry leader adds veteran executive and strategic advisor to leadership team SALINAS, Calif., Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indus Holdings, Inc. (CSE: INDS; OTCQX: INDXF), a leading, vertically-integrated cannabis company (the “Company”), is pleased to announce that at its annual shareholder meeting held on October 22, 2020 (the “Meeting”) shareholders voted in […]
California cannabis industry leader adds veteran executive and strategic advisor to leadership team
SALINAS, Calif., Oct. 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Indus Holdings, Inc. (CSE: INDS; OTCQX: INDXF), a leading, vertically-integrated cannabis company (the “Company”), is pleased to announce that at its annual shareholder meeting held on October 22, 2020 (the “Meeting”) shareholders voted in excess of 99% in favour of election of the Company’s nominees to the Board of Directors and the appointment of the Company’s auditors. At the Meeting, shareholders elected each of the incumbent directors of the Company nominated, in addition to new Company nominee Bruce A. Gates, a veteran executive and strategic advisor.
Mr. Gates serves as the Founder and President of Three Oaks Strategies LLC, a Virginia-based consulting firm that advises companies and individuals on strategic communications matters and public policy. He is also Founder and President of Three Oaks Asset Management LLC, a family office and venture capital firm that works to augment its financial participation with management advice, marketing advice, and relationship-building advice.
Bruce Gates is a seasoned executive with immense experience within complex regulatory environments set against shifting political backdrops.
Indus Holdings, Inc. Chairman of the Board George Allen
We are incredibly fortunate to have a leader and strategist of Bruce’s caliber on our board as we work to continue to take Indus to new heights of success.
Mr. Gates has served as Senior Vice President of External Affairs for Altria and briefly served as Altria’s representative on the board of Chronos Inc. He was a founding partner of Washington, D.C. public policy advocacy firm Washington Council, which was acquired by Ernst & Young in 2000.
“While it is still a young company, Indus has set the standard for a vertically-integrated cannabis operation with its acclaimed brand portfolio and commitment to being compliant in a highly regulated industry,” Mr. Gates says. “I am very grateful for the opportunity to lend my expertise to the board and I look forward to even greater success for Indus.”
Mr. Gates’ election comes as Indus Holdings, Inc. Co-Founder Robert Weakley departs the Board of Directors.
“We would like to thank Robert for all his service and his immense contributions to this Company as its co-founder. It is not easy for a founder to leave a company that he/she started and Rob has done an exemplary job and made every effort to make the transition as successful as possible. We are very grateful for Robert,” Mr. Allen says.
With Mr. Gates’ election, the following individuals now serve on the Board of Directors: George Allen (Chairman), Mark Ainsworth (Chief Executive Officer), Stephanie Harkness, William Anton, Kevin McGrath, Brian Shure and Bruce Gates.
In connection with the Meeting, the Company delivered a management information circular dated September 22, 2020 to its shareholders and filed the same on SEDAR. Prior to the filing thereof, the Company relied on the temporary blanket relief provided by the Canadian Securities Administrators, including the exemptive relief contained in Ontario Instrument 51-504 – Temporary Exemptions from Certain Requirements to File or Send Securityholder Materials of the Ontario Securities Commission, to postpone the public filing of its executive compensation disclosure required under National Instrument 51-102 – Continuous Disclosure Obligations in respect of the Company’s financial year ended December 31, 2019.
ABOUT INDUS HOLDINGS, INC.
Indus Holdings, Inc. (CSE: INDS; OTCQX: INDXF) is a vertically-integrated cannabis company with advanced production capabilities, including cultivation, extraction, manufacturing, brand sales & marketing, and distribution. Founded in 2014 and based in Salinas, California, Indus offers services supporting every step of the supply chain and an extensive portfolio of award-winning brands, including Cypress Cannabis, House Weed, The Original Pot Co., MOON, Humble Flower, and Kaizen Medicinals. Indus Distribution, a division of Indus Holdings, Inc., is a leading California distributor of cannabis products, servicing an extensive portfolio of brands and licensed retailers.
Leading Colorado Edibles Brand Sees This Product as The Future of Cannabis Consumption
Exclusive Interview with 1906 Co-Founder and CEO Peter Barsoom Since launching in 2017, edibles company 1906 has been focused on creating a new product category: functional cannabis. It sees the opportunity to offer high-functioning adults an alternative to alcohol and pharmaceuticals as they navigate daily life, according to Co-Founder and CEO Peter Barsoom. Barsoom last […]
Exclusive Interview with 1906 Co-Founder and CEO Peter Barsoom
Since launching in 2017, edibles company 1906 has been focused on creating a new product category: functional cannabis. It sees the opportunity to offer high-functioning adults an alternative to alcohol and pharmaceuticals as they navigate daily life, according to Co-Founder and CEO Peter Barsoom. Barsoom last spoke with New Cannabis Ventures in April 2019, and he checked in to discuss an innovative new product, new markets and continued expansion. The audio of the entire conversation is available at the end of this written summary.
New Team Members
Over the past year and a half, 1906 has made some additions to its leadership team. Jackie Cornell has taken on the role of Chief of Policy and Health Innovation. She has a long career in public health, previously working for the New Jersey Department of Health where she helped regulate the state’s medical market.
Chonie Bradley joined 1906 as Vice President of Finance. She previously served as the Vice President of Finance with Anne Holland Ventures, the company behind MJBizCon.
Market Reach and Expansion Philosophy
1906 currently has a presence in Colorado and Oklahoma. Within the next couple of weeks, it will be launching into Illinois and Massachusetts as well.
The company is working toward becoming the top brand east of the Rockies, according to Barsoom. When considering potential markets, the 1906 team likes limited-license markets–medical, adult-use or about to become adult-use. States like Illinois, Massachusetts, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New Jersey are appealing. But, the company finds markets with low barriers to entry interesting as well. It has built success in markets like that with its Colorado and Oklahoma operations.
1906 expects to be in four markets by the end of this year, and it plans to launch in three or four new markets next year.
The company’s growth this year has had to take place during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has driven the company to embrace an agile and lean strategy. With such a capital-tight market, 1906 is approaching expansion into new markets with a capital-light mindset. It is reaching new markets through partnerships, but it is taking a unique approach.
Instead of developing traditional licensing agreements, 1906 has created a mobile tableting operation. Through this initiative, a truck contains all the necessary equipment to create the company’s Drops. 1906 establishes a relationship with a local operator, taking up less than 750 square feet in their facility. Within just a few weeks, the operation can produce 3 to 5 million tablets of the 1906 Drops, according to Barsoom.
The mobile tableting operations allow 1906 to expand into new markets with a consistent set of equipment and without a significant capital investment. It is able to retain ownership and control of its manufacturing processes and intellectual property. The company is able to capture 50 percent of wholesale revenue through its partnership deals, according to Barsoom.
1906 views its competition through a lens wider than just the cannabis industry. Products that people use to manage and enjoy their lives, whether it is a cup of coffee, a glass of wine or a sleep aid, are competition for 1906’s products.
The company’s products, divided into different effects, are made with a combination of cannabinoids and other plant medicines. At the beginning of this year, 1906 launched its Genius effect, designed for cognitive focus. This product has a personal meaning for Barsoom. Diagnosed with ADD as a teenager, he has used Ritalin and Adderall for most of his adult life. While those medications worked for him, there are side effects. He hopes Genius can provide a potential alternative for cognitive focus. Already, Genius has become a top-selling product in Oklahoma, according to Barsoom.
1906 has also launched its line of pressed tablets: Drops. These swallowable pills offer a way to experience cannabis in a traditional medicinal format. The Drops, available in any of 1906’s different effects, are controlled-dose, allergen-free and calorie-free. Barsoom sees this as becoming the future of cannabis consumption.
Previously, 1906 was excited about beverages, but now, the company has stepped back from this product category. Barsoom still sees opportunity in the long-term, but he thinks that social consumption will need to take off first.
While beverages are on the backburner, 1906 has a robust innovation pipeline. The company is working on extended-release tablets for its Midnight effect. Sleep is a major issue for millions of people, and 1906 sees an underserved segment in that market: people who don’t have trouble falling asleep but struggle to stay asleep. This new product will target those people.
1906 is also developing products to address women’s health and different types of pain.
1906 raised $18 million last fall, and now, the company is in the process of raising a bridge round. This senior secured debt note, which is mostly funded, will help provide the necessary capital to reach profitability, according to Barsoom. The company expects to hit this milestone by December. After that, funding will become driven more by opportunity.
When allocating capital, 1906 carefully considers R&D projects as well as new market expansion.
In terms of future capital opportunities, Barsoom is carefully watching the opportunities that are currently on the sidelines. The outcome of the 2020 election could mean an influx of new, large institutional players into the market. Additionally, Barsoom is watching to see how SPAC money will be chasing deals in the industry.
In its first month of operations in Oklahoma, 1906 exceeded revenue expectations by three to four times, and Barsoom expects this trend to continue. Once the company reaches profitability in December, he anticipates the company will generate significant operating cash flow. As the company moves forward, its team tracks important metrics like same-store sales, labor productivity and return on investment capital.
While 1906 is highly focused on its innovation pipeline and expansion into new markets, the company is not losing sight of its responsibility to social justice. 1906 supports initiatives like the Last Prisoner Project and advocates for the creation of economic opportunities for people affected by the War on Drugs and for the end of mass incarceration. Barsoom sees the potential for cannabis to be a positive force in society, but he thinks the industry has not yet done enough to support and progress social justice issues.
New Cannabis Ventures provides a customized landing page for 1906, which is a client of New Cannabis Ventures. Listen to the entire interview:
Web site credit card processing
CBG Study Shows Antimicrobial Properties of Cannabis
Medical Marijuana: 7 Incredible Health Benefits for Women
CBD Flower vs Vaping
German Cannabis Flower Market is Ready to Explode
CBD weed in the U.K.
Best cbd oil uk
Giveaway for CBD Gummies on Instagram
Interesting effects from full spectrum
Awful taste – Lazarus Naturals. Is there flavored version better ?
Anyone else find Dosist pens wonky?
What type of hemp products do you use?
CBD and Geriatric Medicine: Should Seniors Take CBD?
Oof- CBD flower experience gone bad..
Has anyone ever tired any products from, “theremedy.care”? Wanting to try the CBD:CBG vape.
The Hemp Store Strategizes Wholesale Agreement With Maine Coast Hemp
Best CBD topical for Trigger Points?
Making cbd/cbg tinture
Review of several products from GreatCBDShop
CBD for anxiety/sleep
CBD News: Hemp Industry Daily launches annual industry survey for business data
CBD & Cannabis for Endometriosis
Where do I start for depression?
Find your perfect sleep system
Thanks to these CBD “cigarettes” I am a full week tobacco/nicotine free 🎉
Cybin Raises C$45 Million: The Largest Go Public Capital Raise in the Canadian Psychedelic Sector
Seven charged, 26 infringements issued during operation targeting anti-social behaviour …
First time vaping CBD for anxiety
Heartland2 days ago
Web site credit card processing
Heartland1 week ago
Additional Information On California’s CBD Ruling
Heartland1 week ago
A Guide for Treating and Managing Pain Using Medical Cannabis
Heartland6 days ago
My top 3 favorite CBD gummies
Heartland1 day ago
CBG Study Shows Antimicrobial Properties of Cannabis
Heartland1 day ago
Medical Marijuana: 7 Incredible Health Benefits for Women
Heartland5 days ago
CBD Flower vs Vaping
Heartland1 week ago
What to try next?